Exchange Online provides you with access to e-mail, calendar and contacts from virtually anywhere at any time on desktops, laptops and mobile devices — while helping to protect against malicious software and spam.
• Multiple Computers The same Outlook folders can be displayed on multiple computers at multiple locations. You can use your Outlook folders seamlessly from a desktop computer at the office, a desktop computer at home, and a notebook computer on the road, and Outlook is always up to date at all locations.
• Multiple Locations Office workers can be linked together and share Outlook folders even if they are in different offices.
• Webmail Outlook folders can be accessed online through Outlook Web Access – full access to all Outlook folders presented in Internet Explorer, like other webmail services.
• Smartphones iPhones, Android phones, and Windows phones can sync email, calendar, and contacts over the air continuously.
• Sharing Calendars and address lists can be shared with other people in the office.
• Security Microsoft provides enterprise-class virus and spam filtering.
• Reduced Costs Microsoft is responsible for backups, database maintenance, security updates, and upgrades.
Each employee gets 50Gb of mailbox storage space, and a robust mail system that can handle mail attachments up to 25Mb.
Office Web Apps are convenient online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft OneNote that offer you an easy way to access, view and edit documents directly from your Web browser.
• Simultaneously edit Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and OneNote notebooks with others in real time and see exactly who is editing and viewing your documents.
• Access and view files from your mobile device.
• View documents in high fidelity.
• Ensure that viewers see files with consistent formatting when moving between Office Web Apps and desktop Office applications.